More than 100 ships have passed through the Suez Canal in both directions since a giant container ship that had been blocking the waterway was dislodged, Egyptian state TV reported on Tuesday.
Nearly 113 vessels had transited the canal by 0600 GMT on Tuesday morning, in line with the canal's previously announced plans, the report said.
Shipping convoys through the canal restarted on Monday evening after tugs pulled the 400-metre-long (430-yard) Ever Given container carrier free from the spot where it ran aground on March 23rd.
As of Tuesday morning, more than 300 vessels were waiting on both ends of the Suez Canal and in the Great Bitter Lake for permission to continue sailing to their destinations, Leth Agencies said.
Osama Rabei, head of the Suez Canal Authority, had said on Monday the maritime traffic could return within four days to its average level before the ship grounded.
The shipowner, Shoei Kisen, said Tuesday that it would be part of the investigation along with other parties, though it did not identify them by name.
It also refused to discuss possible causes of the accident, including alleged high speed, saying it cannot comment on an ongoing investigation.
The company added that any damage to the ship was believed to be mostly on the bottom.
Shoei Kisen said it was not immediately known whether the vessel will be repaired on site in Egypt or elsewhere, or whether it will eventually head to its initial destination of Rotterdam.