Luas services will end early tonight and begin later tomorrow morning in order to facilitate essential engineering works.
Both the red and green lines are impacted by the shortened operating hours.
On Saturday morning, services started approximately an hour and a half later than usual. Final trams are due to depart one hour earlier this evening.
On Sunday morning, services will start two hours later than normal on the red line and three hours later than usual on the green line.
Services will again finish around one hour earlier than normal on both lines in the evening.
⚠️#Luas customers: Red and Green Line services finish 1 hr earlier tonight to facilitate engineering works. Services start 2 hrs later on the Red Line and 3 hrs later on the Green Line tomorrow, Sun 23rd Jan. Please see https://t.co/qz1p9zyqm4 for info. pic.twitter.com/ZWTPAgtaCIAdvertisement
— Luas (@Luas) January 22, 2022
Saturday’s operating hours are as follows:
- Tallaght Eastbound 8am – 11pm
- Saggart Eastbound 7.52am – 10.52pm
- The Point Westbound 8am – 11.30pm (connecting tram at Belgard at 12.15am)
- Connolly Westbound 9.14am – 6.39pm
- Broombridge Southbound 8am – 11.16pm
- Brides Glen Northbound 8am – 11pm
Sunday’s operating hours are as follows:
- Tallaght Eastbound 9am – 10pm
- Saggart Eastbound 8.52am – 9.52pm
- The Point Westbound 9am – 10.30pm (connecting tram at Belgard at 11.15pm)
- Connolly Westbound 3.12pm – 7.03pm (no change)
- Broombridge Southbound 9.55am – 10.17pm
- Brides Glen Northbound 10am – 10pm