Irish winner scoops more than €66m in EuroMillions
One lucky Irish person has won half of the EuroMillions jackpot tonight.
The numbers are 1, 5, 23, 29 and 32. The Lucky Stars are 1 and 7.
The first prize jackpot is €132,376,632.
The Irish winners share will amount to €66,188,316.
It is not known yet where the winning ticket was sold or what county the winner is from.
This is the third highest amount ever won by an Irish person in the EuroMillions.
The other winner is from France.
Ireland's highest ever jackpot wins:
- 2005 €115m won by Dolores McNamara from Limerick
- 2013 €94m won on a ticket bought in Beaumont in Dublin
- 2016 €66m scooped by winner of latest Euromillions half-jackpot
- 2009 €29m won on a ticket bought in Dublin
- 2014 €15m won by a family with a ticket bought in Castlebar, Co Mayo
- 2008 €15m won with a ticket bought in Carrick-on-Suir, Co Tipperary
- 2013 €13m won by a young man whose ticket was bought in Ardkeen, Waterford.