Hurley's dogs poisoned25/01/2013 - 17:25:25
The 47-year-old star was horrified when she returned from a break in Australia with fiancé Shane Warne to find her two dogs had been taken ill.
"Home Sweet Home. Wonderful to be back but two of my dogs have been seriously ill for the last 48 hours. Vet thinks poison. Horrific
"Lucy, the chocolate lab, was hit the worst. She still has bandaged legs where the drip went in. Lots of cuddles……(sic)", tweeted the 'Bedazzled' star.
Thankfully, the dogs are now on the mend.
Raja-the big lab-seems much stronger today. Lucy, still frail. Thank you so much for all your concern and nice comments. (sic)"
As well as sick dogs, the brunette beauty is also struggling with another problem - jet lag.
She wrote last night: "Determined not to fall into a jetlagged stupor this time……dying to get into bed though. Can't face unpacking….(sic)"
However, she tweeted this morning: "Good morning! Was up at 1.30am, so resorted to a sleeping pill."
more stories like this:
- once per day, no spam.