Cowell: No plans for Maloney
Simon Cowell has reportedly made no plans for launching Christopher Maloney's career.
The 'X Factor' boss is said to be planning big things for Jahmene Douglas and James Arthur, but isn't as interested in the third finalist Christopher.
Judge Louis Walsh said: "I spoke to Simon this week. I know he loves James and Jahmene, but I don't remember him talking about Chris.
"It's up to the public, they are the ones that vote. But I think long-term the other boys are going to have careers."
Louis, 60, also joked he didn't even remember who Chris was, saying: "Chris, who is Chris? Oh he is still there, the Liverpool guy. He has got a nan.
"I don't think he is a star. He is like Tony Christie. He is a good singer but he is not Tom Jones. I am just being honest."
Many people believe Simon ordered the judges to be nice about Christopher last week, when he got the most positive reaction of the series for his rendition of 'You Raise Me Up'.
The 34-year-old former cruise ship crooner remained positive despite the criticism and said he's upbeat about his chances of triumphing on Sunday.
He said: "Simon signs off the winner's single. I've recorded it so that's enough said, isn't it? To be honest, Simon does what he wants to do, it's his show.
"At the end of the day, if he didn't want me in it I wouldn't be here.
"There's always got to be a pantomime villain every year and it's just unfortunate that this year it's got to be me.
"I do care though. It does affect me. I still go back to my hotel room and feel like crap."