- 18:21:09: ISEQ marginally down
- 17:30:20: Greek worries trigger FTSE shares slide
- 17:07:33: Lagarde: IMF must be 'prepared for anything'
- 16:27:34: High Court reserves judgement in Quinn case
- 16:10:53: Greek poll plan derails markets
- 14:50:36: Facebook increases share price
- 13:45:48: Musgrave reveals fall in profit despite sales increase
- 11:36:35: CSO figures reveal fall in days lost to industrial disputes
- 11:05:42: Eurozone economy avoids recession
- 10:54:50: JP Morgan CEO to face shareholders
- 10:42:11: Eircom wins five-year AIB contract
- 07:46:57: German economy enjoys 0.5% growth
- 07:37:05: French economy records zero growth
- 07:23:53: Moody's slashes Italian banks' credit ratings
- 07:11:49: Osborne: Greece speculation 'extremely unhelpful'
More Stories from May 15, 2012 »