- 16:38:09: Gilmore: No decision yet on householders paying for water meter installation
- 15:51:16: Viable bomb found in Belfast park
- 15:00:40: Gilmore condemns 'violent minority' of demonstrators
- 14:17:23: Fishing trawler towed back to port
- 14:15:51: Mortality rate higher for female stroke victims
- 13:54:42: Ireland and China agree €40m horseracing partnership
- 13:01:07: Vatican, banking and abortion motions debated at Labour conference
- 12:57:22: Fishing trawler in difficulty off Cork coast
- 12:52:20: Tyrone police investigate after two women die in house fire
- 11:26:36: Belfast honours Titanic centenary
- 11:20:40: Man dies in fatal Galway road accident
- 11:15:55: Cowen and bank executives 'may face questions on bank guarantees'
- 10:54:42: Three-quarters of drivers complain of 'unfair' clamping
- 10:40:15: Householders 'must pay for water meter installation'
- 10:08:08: Gilmore defends Government in face of protests
More Stories from April 15, 2012 »